The All-You-Can-Eat Diet 7 nights from €1,495
All-you-can-eat is a strategy that satisfies your hunger and enables you to be happy and slim by making use of your knowledge. Never feel hungry, never stuff yourself full of junk - it's really simple with the Glyx principle developed by Marion Grillparzer! Add to this as much exercise as you like, good, deep sleep and purification with products from Dr. Ewald Töth – that's it! You will feel as fit as a fiddle and the effects will last!
The package includes:
- A room of your choice for 7 nights
- Your very own personal consultation (60 min.)
- The 'GLYX-Kompass' and 'All-you-can-eat-Diät' the books by Marion Grillparzer
- An alkaline bath as specified by Dr. Ewald Töth (45 min.)
- One salt wrap (50 min.)
- Two trampoline sessions (15 min. each)
- One training session with instructions on how to use the Galileo equipment (15 min.)
- A refreshing vegetable or fruit juice and Alpine delicacies on your arrival
- Sumptuous breakfast overlooking the rooftops of Lech, selected from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, cold cuts, cheeses, egg dishes, freshly made mueslis - all with ingredients from local organic farmers
- Soups and light dishes for lunch
- Range of teas throughout the day
- Evening meal from the varied 4-course Glyx set menu in one of our restaurants or a selection from our Dirndlstübli menu (Austrian specialties) • The "Lech Card" – your key to a varied programme of activities in Lech-Zürs!
- Your children's entertainment is ensured at the "Kids Active" children's club in Lech
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with a fitness and re-energising area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor jacuzzi, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp bath, fitness room, relaxation room, a wide range of energizing showers and tepidarium
- Morning vitality programme in our Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, yoga,etc.)
- Guided walks with our trainers and mountain guides
- Mountain bikes for hire
- Soft and cosy bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge service for all those things that make your holiday even more perfect
- Many extras and our friendly hospitality, which goes without saying!
If desired, a medical check-up before and after the treatment programme.
Address: Oberlech 117 , 6764 Oberlech am Arlberg
- Airport Innsbruck: 130 km
- Airport Friedrichshafen: 130 km
- Airport Zürich: 200 km
- Airport München: 330 km
- Bludenz: 40 km
- Bregenz: 100 km
- Chur: 120 km
- Dornbirn: 90 km
- Feldkirch: 85 km
- St. Moritz: 170 km
In the warm atmosphere of Hotel Goldener Berg old traditions are groomed and modern luxury is harmoniously integrated. Each of the in 2014 redesigned 40 rooms and 80 m2 suites combine modern designs with natural comfort. Guests experience a clear and open ambience that still provides its special charm, comfort and originality. The dominant elements used for the redesign are larch wood, natural stone and loden, all are characterized by the authenticity of the surrounding mountain world. Straight lines of the furniture complete the alpine lifestyle of the rooms which create a homely vibe.
We offer the following room categories:
- Chalet Suites: 80sqm, 2 floors, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living room with open kitchen, terrace and balcony<br>
- Family Suites: 60-67sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, balcony.
- Family appartement: 61 sqm, kitchen, balcony
- Suites: 34-80 sqm, separated bedroom and bathroom, balcony.
- Studio de Luxe: 35-45 sqm, balcony
- Studio: 33 sqm, balcony
- Single room: 25 sqm, balcony