DEVAAYA AYURVEDA NATURE CURE CENTRE - IndiaIndia
Devaaya Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre, a part of Alcon Victor Group is situated in Divar island just 10 kms from Panaji (Capital city of Goa) and consists of 60 luxurious rooms built in true Goan style cottages spread over 5 acres of lush gardens. The ambience and serenity with only the sound of swaying palms and birds make Devaaya a piece of paradise.
Authentic Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment and naturopathy therapies are offered at the centre, an experience that will go a long way in preventing and treating various modern-day ailments. As part of naturopathy and Ayurveda treatments, the centre provides yoga, meditation, and other drugless therapies which help regain your lost health. Ayurveda offers a holistic solution for everything, from a healthy life style, food habits and the art of positive living to treatment management and the cure for chronic ailments without any harmful side effects. The combination of Vedic philosophy and health practices form the basis of activities offered at our centre.
Naturopathy helps the human system to remove from the body toxins and other unwanted matter which leads to diseases. Naturopathy will rejuvenate you by removing the toxins from your body and alleviate ailments through massage, mud and hydro therapies, diet and exercise. Naturopathy is the way of life, not just treatment.
- We offer study courses in Ayurveda on three levels ie. Basic, Intermediate & Advanced with practicals.
- We offer Yoga courses, depending on the guest, whether primary or advanced.
- We have four in house Ayurveda Doctors and and about 30 trained therapists both male and female.
- Devaaya does not permit non vegetarian food or alcohol or smoking.
- The nearest city to Devaaya is Panaji, the capital of Goa which is 10 kms.
- The distance from the airport is 35 kms.
- The ferry service to the island runs throughout the night.
- The nearest beach is around 15 kms.
- Goa has a very rich history of Indo – Portuguese culture, especially in terms of Architecture. We have magnificent churches, monuments, temples etc. One can visit museums or a typical Goan Orchard. The local markets are interesting and there are numerous beaches.
Devaaya has 60 beautiful, well appointed rooms which include a suite, villas & standard rooms overlooking the river/fields or gardens.. All rooms,either twin bedded or double, are air conditioned with en suite bathrooms. All rooms have a sit-out.
- 7 nights € 795.- per personDEVAAYA AYURVEDA NATURE CURE CENTRE - India Ayurveda/Naturopathy Therapy PackageAuthentic Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments and Naturopathy Therapies are the packages offered here. We provide various oil massages, naturopathy treatments and also specific treatments. The meals here are strictly vegetarian and...Read More