Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort- IndiaIndia
Somatheeram Ayurveda Group Resorts are internationally renowned for the conscious efforts taken towards the Overall Health of Humanity, Social Responsibility, Eco-Friendly Concept and Environmental Preservation
Somatheeram, a classified Heritage Ayurveda Resort.
Somatheeram Ayurveda Resorts in Kerala, founded by Mr. Baby Mathew in 1985. It is our pleasure to offer the world the amazing benefits of Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation that grants a healthy and prosperous life.
Today India’s First Ayurveda Resort “Somatheeram” enjoys an unparalleled reputation for providing high quality traditional Ayurveda, Yoga and Meditation through the well-known brand name Somatheeram Ayurveda Group.
“The essence and soul of the Resorts are the ancient medical science of Ayurveda and Art of Yoga”
Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort offer sun, white sands and some of the best beaches in the world, whilst focusing on rebalancing the body, mind and soul through their programme of award winning ayurvedic treatments and yoga.
Infinity pool seen merging with blue sea, providing hypnotic view of the setting sun and set of Jacuzzis. The poolside has umbrellas and long reclining cots; beverages and light refreshments for the pool users will be served from the restaurant.
Laying 200 feet above the sea and offering superb views, guests can enjoy an extensive menu of superb organic creations in the restaurant. Serving regional Indian specialties, International and Ayurveda vegetarian. Guests following the Ayurvedic programmes can also choose to dine from the range of 250 Ayurvedic dishes on offer.
Yoga & Meditation
Yoga, the science of man, based on ancient Indian wisdom and culture, is an art of living a healthy and balanced peaceful and contented lifestyle.
The yoga and meditation programme at the resort is one of the best in the world. All classes are led by traditionally trained Indian gurus and take place on the beach on cool morning, or under a shade outdoors on warmer days.
Ayurvedic is an ancient Indian science of ‘healthy living’ which aims to treat the same spectrum of mental and physical disorders as western medicines, as well as offering more aesthetic treatments to improve skin condition and body tone. Exclusive and celebrated Ayurvedic treatments are being offered at Somatheeram Ayurvedic Beach Resort in India to prepare the body, mind and soul for another fast paced and hectic year. All are designed specially for those clients who want to bring renewed universal energy, stress management, weight loss, personal growth, and a sense of balance to their lives. The resort features an outstanding range of features and Ayurvedic treatments to purify, rejuvenate, slim, rebalance and de-stress lives, which have been in the fast lane for too long. With many treatments aimed at specific disorders, the resort merges the best of both worlds – health-regaining Ayurvedic treatments, stunning beaches, superb facilities, organic food, yoga and meditation
Team of Doctors
The Ayurvedic Center at Somatheeram Managed by an experienced team of 15 Ayurvedic doctors headed by Consulting Chief Physician formerly director of Ayurveda, Govt. of Kerala. The Ayurveda physician devises the rejuvenation programme for each individual after a thorough evaluation.
Team of Therapists
A team of 90 well experience therapists, most of them are hail from traditional ayurveda treatment families.
Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort
- Located on the picturesque Kerala Coast, 9km south of the world-renowned Kovalam Beach, lies Somatheeram Ayurveda Resort.
- Somatheeram spread around 15 acres of lush greenery, Set in a tantalising environment of Palm trees and Herbel garden, bewitching blue waters and sun soaked beaches.
- Somatheeram is 21 km from Trivandrum International airport, which has regular domestic flights to Chennai, Mumbai and Delhi, plus international flights to the All European Countries, UK, USA and Scandinavian Nation etc.
- Transfers or taxis to and from the airport are easily arranged by the resort.
Other recreational amenities include visits to the many places of interest in Kerala, such as Trivandrum city, Poovar backwaters, Neyyar Dam and Wildlife Sanctuary, Kottoor Elephant camp and the Padmanabhapuram Palace.
The resort also provides every evening with cultural programmes.
Resort offers 80 Accommodations built in traditionally styled bungalows & Cottages; each building is a unique piece of Kerala’s architecture.
The very comfortable Kerala houses (air-conditioned) with their antique doors, pillars & furniture have three bedrooms, one deluxe with living room and the other ordinary room, which can be rented separately.
More traditional accommodation can be found in the round thatched cottages made of natural mud. Offering a less expensive option and lining the coast, these rustic cottages offer sea views.
- 01 Kerala House Deluxe suite A/c – It is a Traditional wooden Kerala house with antique doors and furniture. The suite has a living room, a bed room and attached bath room. An excellent sea view from the room and it has also a verandah over looking ocean.
- 02 Kerala House Deluxe A/c - Traditional style independent shaped Kerala house, heritage finish and antique furnishing with full sea view.
- 09 Kerala House Standard - Traditional style independent house, heritage finish and antique furnishing with sea view.
- 26 Special Cottage - Special Cottages are independent round or square shaped thatched cottage with sea view.
- 30 Garden Cottage -Garden Cottages are independent cottages with beautiful garden view.
- 13 Standard Room - Standard rooms are replete with a bedroom and attached bathrooms
- 14 nights from 3710 Euro in Standard Double RoomSomatheeram Ayurveda Resort- India Ayurveda Stress ManagementThe stress management programme at Manaltheeram and Somatheeram combines Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda therapy in a 14 nights package to help attain a relaxed state of mind.Read More
- 14 nights 2940.- Euro in a standard DBLSomatheeram Ayurveda Resort- India Ayurveda PackagesThis is a personalized packages that includes daily Ayurveda Treatment as well as Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal. Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor.Rejuvenation Therapy and Body...Read More