Book your next Ayurveda Retreat with us.
Ayurveda is a 6000-year old science that originated in India. The word Ayurveda is a Sanskrit word that evolves from combination of two words, "Ayuh" meaning life and "veda" meaning knowledge. Ayurveda "Science of Life" or "wisdom of life" deals with nature and includes all aspects of life. Ayurvedic theory states that all disease begins with an imbalance or stress in the individual's consciousness. Changing your lifestyle interventions are a major ayurvedic preventive and therapeutic approach. Diets, herbal treatments and yogic breathing will get you back into the needed balance.
- DEVAAYA AYURVEDA NATURE CURE CENTRE - IndiaAyurveda/Naturopathy Therapy PackageAuthentic Ayurveda Panchakarma treatments and Naturopathy Therapies are the packages offered here. We provide various oil massages, naturopathy treatments and also specific treatments. The meals...Read More
- ANANDA IN THE HIMALAYAS - IndiaAnanda Ayurvedic RejuvenationThis is a personalized programme that includes stimulating and purifying therapies, daily Yoga and Meditation and Dosha-specific Ayurvedic diet to help reduce stress, improve health...Read More
- Océano Ayurveda ExperienceAyurveda teaches the harmonious interplay of all that makes up the body, soul and spirit. At OCÉANO we specialise in the manual forms of Ayurveda...Read More
- Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village- IndiaAyurveda PackagesThis is a personalized packages that includes daily Ayurveda Treatment as well as Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal. Initial, daily and final consultation by the...Read More
- Shakti Vani Ayu Resort & Clinic - Sri LankaAyurveda with Panchakarma - CureThe Panchakarma therapy is a highly effective treatment for detoxification, cleansing and purification of the body, yet it is also effectively used as a basis...Read More