Stress Management Retreats
When you experience a burnout, you feel out of energy, helpless and completely worn out. This feeling can threaten your job, your relationship and most importantly: your health. Strategies to prevent and manage a burnout include improving problem-solving and decision-making skills, clarifying personal values and setting realistic personal goals, ensuring relaxation and recreation, maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and minimizing stressors at work and at home.
Our prevention programs not only help when you see the first symptoms, but more importantly help you get back to your daily life whilst recovering from a burnout.
- LA CLAIRIÈRE - FranceNo StressThe program was devised to help guests transform their daily stress into positive energy. The initial consultation and bio-impedance analysis with a wellness counselor determine...Read More
- Slow Time - Relaxing DaysSlow Time – Relaxing DaysArrive, relax and unwind. We recommend you leave your mobile phone in your drawer, you won’t need it for the...Read More
- Soma Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village- IndiaAyurveda Stress ManagementThe stress management programme at Manaltheeram and Somatheeram combines Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda therapy in a 14 nights package to help attain a relaxed state...Read More
- NAVUTU DREAMS - Cambodia6 Day Discover & Recover ProgramEnjoy a rejuvenating holiday away from the hustle and bustle of modern living and prepare for some days of pure pampering and relaxation in the...Read More
- Palacio Estoril Hotel Spa - PortugalDe-Stress ProgrammThe pace and demands of modern life can lead to stress overload. Nutritional choices suffer as we make decisions on the go. Dependence on caffeine...Read More
- The SMOOVE Medical Fitness Retreat29.09. - 06.10.2018 In the SMOOVE Med Fit Retreat will you learn to fight the challenges of life with inner and outer strength. To consciously...Read More