Palacio Estoril Hotel Spa - PortugalPortugal
Situated in the heart of the Estoril, a nearby coast of Lisbon, Banyan Tree Spa Estoril offers a sanctuary for the sense with picturesque lush gardens and magnificent sea views in close proximity.
Banyan Tree Spa Estoril takes a holistic approach to physical and spiritual well-being, providing a sanctuary for the sense, offering Asian Traditions that date back centuries. Under the intuitive touch of our therapists simple sensory pleasures are reawakened, completing the experience that defines Banyan Tree Spa Estoril.
The essence of the Banyan Tree Spa experience lies in the professional training of each therapist. Therapists receive formal training at Banyan Tree Spa Academies in Indonesia, Thailand or China, ensuring that each spa treatment is seamlessly delivered to define the unique Banyan Tree Spa experience.
Palacio Estoril with its classic and timeless decor has continued its legacy into the modern era with its adjacent medi spa. The Estoril Wellness Centre is comprised of expert therapists and medical practitioners, dedicated to providing a fully-integrated, 360 approach to physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Due to its Mediterranean microclimate and marine environment, the area is widely known for its therapeutic purposes for both physical and mental well-being. Many other minerals that are essential to the body are found naturally in the air.
The Estoril Wellness Center
The growing needs for a better quality of life, and for a balance between body and mind, justifies the importance of an intergrated monitoring. The Wellness medical area offers modern and innovative techniques in medical hydrology and this therapeutic center has been developed bearing in mind two main objectives: prevention and cure.
Therefore, we managed to gather a group of medical specialist with extensive experience and reputation in the region, which are able to assist you in each of their areas of specialty. The Estoril Wellness Center enables a deep understanding of the causes of body imbalances and offers personalized programs to improve one's health and well-being, with a range of therapies, hydrotherapy and massages.
The Banyan Tree Spa Estoril
Banyan Tree Spa Estoril offers a sanctuary for the senses with picturesque lush gardens and magnificent sea views in close proximity. Banyan Tree Spa Estoril takes a holistic approach to physical and spirituel well-being, offering Asian Traditions that date back centuries. Under the intiuitive touch of our therapist's simple sensory pleasures are reawakened, completing the experience that defines Banyan Tree Spa Estoril.
The essence of the Banyan Tree Spa experience lies in the professional training of each therapist. Therapists receive formal training at Banyan Tree Spa Academies in Indonesia, Thailand or China, ensuring that each spa treatment is seamlessly delivered to define the unique Banyan Tree experience.
The unique flavours offered at the Palacio, are created in an absolutely amazing kitchen, combining legendary traditions with today’s know-how and techniques. From a sumptuous breakfast buffet to an elegant dinner in the Grill, the service exudes character and culinary sophistication, delivering elaborated delicacies, such as the finest “pastéis de nata” (custard tarts) in Protugal. This is just a sample of a “palette” of exquisite flawours and sensations, ideal for a quiet “tète-à-tàte” or a bustling event.
The Palácio Estoril Hotel -
Banyan Tree Spa Estoril
Estoril Wellnes Center
2769 - 504 Estoril
Estoril is known for its seafront promenade along its golden sand beaches, stretching 3km to the former fishing village, now the chic town of Cascais. A European royalty favourite for centuries, the seaside resort has a picturesque historic centre, world-class seafood restaurants, windy cobblestoned streets of artisan shops and cafes, and daily markets of fresh fish and other local produce.
Palacio Estoril Hotel offers 161 luxurious rooms that are classified into 7 basic categories: Classic , Superior, Superior Deluxe, Junior Suite, Executive Suite, Palácio Deluxe Suite and Garden Duplex Suite. Bedding options include King-sized, Queen- size and twin-sized beds.
The hotel is relaunching its Spa Suites, which have direct private access to the adjacent spas. The Spa Suites are duplex accommodations attached to the main building, each with its own private terrace with views of the hotel’s iconic facade, lovely gardens and pool.
Good Service is the key at any luxurious property, but space plays a most important role, too. At the Palacio, service is sort of a handicraft, worth watching; it surrounds and embraces you. As for space, you can get lost, in time and history, from the Lobby to the garden, from the Bar to the Restaurant, from Room to Room, overwhelmed by an array of thrilling experiences, unforgettable memories.
- 7 nights from 2'308 Euro per person in double roomPalacio Estoril Hotel Spa - Portugal 7 Night Slimming ProgramThe Hotel Palacio Estoril and the Estoril Wellness Center have created a weight-loss programme especially for you. Based on a balanced diet and regular physical exercise, the programme comprises exclusive...Read More
- 7 nights from € 2'535 per person Superior RoomPalacio Estoril Hotel Spa - Portugal De-Stress ProgrammThe pace and demands of modern life can lead to stress overload. Nutritional choices suffer as we make decisions on the go. Dependence on caffeine and sugar accelerates. Sleep quality...Read More
- 3 Nights 850.00 EUR per person in a double roomPalacio Estoril Hotel Spa - Portugal 3 Nights Detox - Wellness CenterGive your health and energy levels a beneficial boost with the help of our easily do-able-3-day detox.Read More
- 7 Nights 1'308 EUR per person in a double roomPalacio Estoril Hotel Spa - Portugal Sense of RejuvenationRetreat from the daily grind and surrender to tranquillity. Unwind with daily spa treatments at our an energizing fitness session. Rejuvenation begins with a spa getaway at Palacio Estoril Banyan...Read More
- 7 nights from 1'256.00 EUR per person in a Superior Room - double roomPalacio Estoril Hotel Spa - Portugal Physical RehabilitationThe growing needs for a better quality of life, and for a balance between body and mind, justifies the importance of an integrated health monitoringRead More