Schlosshotel Velden - AustriaAustria
The cuisine at Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden on Lake Woerth is as varied as the taste of its guests. As well as culinary delights, the stylish Seespitz restaurant on the shore of the lake, the exclusive gourmet Schlossstern restaurant and the cozy restaurant Bartholomäus offer magnificent views over Lake Woerth. The unique Alpine-Adriatic cuisine that awaits you combines international and national gourmet highlights.
Use the lessons of holistic medicine to activate your energies, increase vitality and enhance your wellbeing. Many years’ experience in holistic medicine and therapy combine with the natural and essential harmony between people and nature.
Join us and learn how to concentrate on the here and now and create unity of mind and body. Yoga instructor Nicola Silva Felsberger is happy to help you gain your inner balance with yoga while you enjoy the marvellous view of Lake Wörthersee. Nicola Silva Felsberger has gained lots of experience in yoga around the globe and is eager to share her experience with you in her yoga classes. Find your inner self in this decelerated environment.
- 104 rooms and suites
- 5-star luxury hotel with first class service directly on the Wörthersee
- 3,600 sq m redesigned Acquapura SPA wellness & water world with exclusive MED SPA offers
- Medical SPA – aesthetics, prevention, and regeneration
- Private beach club with outdoor pool, access to the lake, and marina
- Delicious culinary creations in restaurants ranging from the style of the Gault-Millau recognized restaurant “Schlossstern” and the daytime restaurant “Bartholomäus”, to the lakeside restaurant “Seespitz”.
- Several exclusive golf courses nearby
- Fully equipped and modern meeting and conference area on over 800 sq m
Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden
AT-9220 Velden am Wörthersee
The Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden is situated between Klagenfurt and Villach at the beautiful west coast of the lake Wörth.
- Salzburg (A10): approx. 2 hours
- Vienna (A2): approx. 3 hours
- Munich (A10): approx. 3 hours
Take the Süd Autobahn A2 in the direction of Villach or Villach – Pörtschach-Ost, Italy and Slovenia. Follow the signs for Villach – Pörtschach-Ost and continue on the A2 for about 13 km. Leave the A2 at the exit Velden Ost. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstrasse, in the direction of Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Wörthersee.
From the North/South
Take the A10 in the direction of Slovenia (coming from the north) or toward Salzburg (coming from the south). At Knoten Villach, take the A2 toward Klagenfurt. Leave the A2 at the Velden-Ost exit. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstraβe, toward Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Woerthersee.
From the West/East
Take the A2 in the direction of Klagenfurt (coming from the west) or toward Villach (coming from the east). Leave the A2 at the Velden-Ost exit. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstraβe, toward Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Woerthersee.
The 104 elegant rooms and suites offer an impressive view of the castle gardens or the Wörthersee. A touch panel is included in the modern amenities. This allows the technical room systems to be individually regulated. A rain shower, LCD TV, WLAN, refreshment center, and a marble bathroom with LCD-TV are also standard.