REJUVENATE YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT in India 6 nights from EUR 980 (26th of September until 2nd of October 2016)
26th of September until 2nd of October 2016
REJUVENATE YOUR BODY AND SPIRIT - Holistic Yoga and Ayurveda Retreat with Deddou Burkhard
Your body is a miracle and a source of infinite strength, energy and wisdom. Not my body, you say?! Lets change that. Let’s bring you back to your original nature by balancing and rejuvenating your body and spirit. In this holistic Yoga and Ayurveda retreat on the peaceful Divar Island in Goa India we find deep replenishment for our being. We will pamper your body and spirit with 2 ayurvedic treatments and 2 yoga classes a day, delicious vegetarian Ayurvedic food and dreamy walks and idyllic bike rides on the island. This week is designed to rejuvenate and revitalize your body and refresh and relax your spirit through the wisdom of the two ancient sister sciences from India: Yoga and Ayurveda.
Language: Lessons will be in English and German
Latest Arrival: Sunday 25th of September
Yoga classes from Monday to Sunday morning
- early morning Kriya to cleanse your body
- Revitalizing yoga class just after sunrise
- Ayurvedic breakfast
- Doctor’s visit
- 1 hour ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurvedic lunch
- 30min ayurvedic afternoon treatment
- free time
- Relaxing indoor Yoga,Pranayama and Meditation
- Ayurvedic dinner
Included in the package:
- 6 nights at Devaaya Ayurveda Nature & Cure Center
- Daily Meditation & Yoga sessions with Deddou Burkhard
- Full diet (Vegetarian or Ayurveda Food)
- Daily Doctor’s consultation
- Daily Ayurveda Therapy
- Free use of Sauna/Steam Bath /Jacuzzi
- Well appointed A/C room, with TV
- Transfers to & from Goa airport to the Centre (69kms)
- Complimentary use of fitness centre & swimming pool
- All currently applicable taxes
Price for 6 nights:
EARLY BIRD until 31st of August 2016: - 120 EUR discount!!
1'100 EUR* per person in double room (single use + 160 EUR)
1'150 EUR* per person in double room (single use + 206 EUR)
incl. taxes; excl. flight costs and booking fee of EUR 50 per person
*Extra charge for small groups of less than 10 participants (+ 150.00 EUR)
Minumum Number of Participants: 6
Deddou is the founder of popupyoga.ch in Zurich, Switzerland.
Coming from a dance background Deddou fell in love with yoga when she first discovered it in South Africa in 2009. Soon after she embarked on her 200 hours teacher training followed by her 100 hours advanced teacher training, both of which she completed at Laughing Lotus Yoga Studio in the heart of New York City. In 2015 Deddou expanded her teaching skills in a 200 hours Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training with Rae Indigo. Today Deddou’s yoga classes are an interesting fusion of dynamic Vinyasa Flow sprinkled with therapeutic yoga poses and alignment cues to not only lift your body and spirit, but also bring you deeper in your personal yoga practice.
Minumum Number of Participants: 6
Devaaya Ayurveda and Nature Cure Centre, a part of Alcon Victor Group is situated in Divar island just 10 kms from Panaji (Capital city of Goa) and consists of 60 luxurious rooms built in true Goan style cottages spread over 5 acres of lush gardens. The ambience and serenity with only the sound of swaying palms and birds make Devaaya a piece of paradise.
- The nearest city to Devaaya is Panaji, the capital of Goa which is 10 kms.
- The distance from the airport is 35 kms.
- The ferry service to the island runs throughout the night.
- The nearest beach is around 15 kms.
- Goa has a very rich history of Indo – Portuguese culture, especially in terms of Architecture. We have magnificent churches, monuments, temples etc. One can visit museums or a typical Goan Orchard. The local markets are interesting and there are numerous beaches.
Devaaya has 60 beautiful, well appointed rooms which include a suite, villas & standard rooms overlooking the river/fields or gardens. All rooms, either twin bedded or double, are air conditioned with en suite bathrooms. All rooms have a sit-out.