HOTEL GOLDENER BERG - AustriaAustria
The family-run Hotel Goldener Berg is a physical and mental retreat where body, mind and soul are not only well taken care of, but also warmly guided on a holistic journey – relieved from the everyday life on 1.700 m above sea level. With the closeness to the surrounding nature guests can endow their body with a time-out and slow down their lifestyle to rebalance the whole organism.
"Be in tune!" – is the mission. Arriving at the hotel Goldener Berg means to discover something special: Surrounded by unspoiled nature you will find a unique haven of tranquility. The philosophy is embossed by sustainability. Most of the products they use come from regional producers and farmers. The Alpin Spa exclusively uses the hotel’s in-house cosmetic line of “Almstern” and essences like mountain honey, garnet gemstone or crystal clear spring water are used for the beauty treatments to give guests a deeper and personal understanding for the region and its special characteristics. The materials used throughout the hotel are mainly stone and wood. For heating their own solar plant and a biological long-distance heating system is used.
They see it as their highest duty to gold plate the most beautiful days of the year for their guests. Hotel Goldener Berg offers lust for life – through their unique location, culinary offer and tailored wellness and health program. Their talented and awarded kitchen team surrounding head chef Christian „Alge“ Algner pampers you with healthy meals cooked according to the GLYX principle. But at the same time they also love to remember the secret recipies of their mothers and grandmothers and prepare traditional austrian dishes that will wow your gustatory senses. The great cuisine is combined with a warm and heartly service.
At the wine cellar you will find one of largest collections of fine and grand bottle wines, which your host has collected from the top wine regions around the globe. Enjoy some great rare wines or try one of the detox juices – the choice is yours, every day!
Hotel Goldener Berg
6764 Oberlech am Arlberg
- Airport Innsbruck: 130 km
- Airport Friedrichshafen: 130 km
- Airport Zürich: 200 km
- Airport München: 330 km
- Bludenz: 40 km
- Bregenz: 100 km
- Chur: 120 km
- Dornbirn: 90 km
- Feldkirch: 85 km
- St. Moritz: 170 km
In the warm atmosphere of Hotel Goldener Berg old traditions are groomed and modern luxury is harmoniously integrated. Each of the in 2014 redesigned 40 rooms and 80 m2 suites combine modern designs with natural comfort. Guests experience a clear and open ambience that still provides its special charm, comfort and originality. The dominant elements used for the redesign are larch wood, natural stone and loden, all are characterized by the authenticity of the surrounding mountain world. Straight lines of the furniture complete the alpine lifestyle of the rooms which create a homely vibe.
We offer the following room categories:
- Chalet Suites: 80sqm, 2 floors, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living room with open kitchen, terrace and balcony<br>
- Family Suites: 60-67sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, balcony.
- Family appartement: 61 sqm, kitchen, balcony
- Suites: 34-80 sqm, separated bedroom and bathroom, balcony.
- Studio de Luxe: 35-45 sqm, balcony
- Studio: 33 sqm, balcony
- Single room: 25 sqm, balcony
- 7nights from € 1.876HOTEL GOLDENER BERG - Austria Detoxification and purification weekDo you feel tired, listless, ravenous and in a bad mood? Then treat yourself to a detoxification and purification week at the Hotel Goldener Berg! You will feel as though...Read More
- 7 nights from €1,582HOTEL GOLDENER BERG - Austria Simple detox by Marion GrillparzerDo you feel tired, listless, ravenous and in a bad mood? Then treat yourself to a detoxification and purification week at the Hotel Goldener Berg! You will feel as though...Read More
- 7 nights from €1'628HOTEL GOLDENER BERG - Austria Glyx DeluxeGLYX - because it's healthy and because it makes you happy and because it tastes good.Read More
- 10 nights from 2.130 €HOTEL GOLDENER BERG - Austria How to lose a full 3 kilos!There they are- since the last vacation - 3 real kilos of fat! Nutritional scientist Marion Grillparzer knows how to get rid of fat deposits.Read More