Escaping Stress 7 nights from € 1.986
Our lives are clouded by stress symptoms. Pressure, exhaustion, sleeping disorders, tinnitus, cardiovascular problems, pain & tension prevent us from living with ease. We will bring back this ease to you and to your life!
“Those who do not find time every day for health must sacrifice a lot of time one day for illness.” Sebastian Kneipp
Benefit from our broad range of “Escaping stress” packages in order to reduce stress symptoms. For more living with ease!
Medical measurements of your vital signs by applying the biofeedback method allow us to understand in which way your body reacts to stress and to find out how you can relax easily and without aids. We commit ourselves to take into consideration your individual wishes and needs.
Biofeedback training helps you practice your relaxation method whereas mental coaching shows you how to deal with stressful conditions in everyday life.
Possible topics for you to work on during your Retreat:
- Escaping stress: Energy instead of pressure and fatigue
- Escaping stress: Being finally able to sleep again
- Escaping stress: Peace of mind and living without tinnitus
- Escaping stress: Inner serenity instead of heart palpitations & high blood pressure
- Escaping stress: Release the pain
6911 Lochau am Bodensee
- Airport Friedrichshafen (DE): 35 km, Altenrhein (CH) 36 km, Zurich 127 km
- Bregenz (A) 6 km, Lindau Island (DE) 10 km
- Bregenz Festival, Pfänder Alpine wildlife park, boat trips on the Lake Constance, Island of Mainau, city of Bregenz & Lindau Island, Zeppelin & Rolls Royce museum, Zeppelin flights, balloon ride, various shopping opportunities
The Fritsch am Berg offers 34 rooms in all of the four cardinal directions.
Universe of dreams: hotel rooms with breath-taking view in all 4 cardinal directions.
Universe of delights: restaurant with panoramic view, sun terrace
Universe of encounter: bar with lake view
Universe of senses: spacious spa area with extensive treatment & massage programs
Universe o intellect: library overlooking the forest belonging to the Fritsch family
Universe of the mind: mental centre providing coaching and biofeedback rooms
Universe of pleasures: wine cellar and working area of our sommelière