Before Burnout 10 nights from €2.429
There comes the point when we have to admit: “Things cannot go on like this!” Allow yourself a breather in order to recreate your life. Change your life actively and be aware of the changes you make!
“When I recognized that I would not change the world, I changed myself and then, the world changed.” Aristotle
Our “Before Burnout” package is designed to assist you if you wish to sustainably change your life.
Stress, hectic rush and pressure of time may quickly provoke burnout symptoms. This is a vicious circle that keeps on turning, and it is extremely difficult to escape without support. Taking a time-out may be a solution!
Supported by certified coaches, you can figure out what really matters to you. You will experience a very intense period of time where the stress factors and any important themes of your life will be listened to and dealt with on an individual basis.
Possible topics for you to work on during your Retreat:
- Before Burnout: Change your life.
- What matters to me?
- Which situations are stressful to me?
- What is harmful to me and what makes me happy?
- How can I create personal room to recreate and to develop?
- How can I value myself?
- Who and what can give me energy?
- What do I miss in my life?
- Which kind of situation do I never want to experience again?
- What do I wish to change in my life?
- What can I do to feel easy?
- How can I relax best?
- Do I pay attention to my health and how?
- How should I schedule my time?
- Where can I change my way of communicating?
- What’s about my body?
- What’s about my mind?
- What’s about my emotions?
- What changes can I make to live easier and happier?
6911 Lochau am Bodensee
- Airport Friedrichshafen (DE): 35 km, Altenrhein (CH) 36 km, Zurich 127 km
- Bregenz (A) 6 km, Lindau Island (DE) 10 km
- Bregenz Festival, Pfänder Alpine wildlife park, boat trips on the Lake Constance, Island of Mainau, city of Bregenz & Lindau Island, Zeppelin & Rolls Royce museum, Zeppelin flights, balloon ride, various shopping opportunities
The Fritsch am Berg offers 34 rooms in all of the four cardinal directions.
Universe of dreams: hotel rooms with breath-taking view in all 4 cardinal directions.
Universe of delights: restaurant with panoramic view, sun terrace
Universe of encounter: bar with lake view
Universe of senses: spacious spa area with extensive treatment & massage programs
Universe o intellect: library overlooking the forest belonging to the Fritsch family
Universe of the mind: mental centre providing coaching and biofeedback rooms
Universe of pleasures: wine cellar and working area of our sommelière