Detox 7 nights from €1'950
This rest and detoxifying program is designed to purify the organism and instill new energy for better physical well-being and mental relaxation.
The initial consultation and bio-impedance analysis determine specific needs. The Detox program includes nutritional advice specific to detoxifying the body associated with the benefits of draining treatments.
All programmes include:
- a welcome drink
- room equipped with mattress and bed linen made of natural materials, shower, bathrobes and complimentary slippers;
- initial consultation to determine your specific needs;
- bespoke programme covering 1 hour daily holistic and detoxifying treatments;
- organic DETOX and VEGAN* breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding drinks;
- Yoga/Pranayama classes, Qi Gong, beginner's meditation course and outdoor exercise sessions; and
- unlimited access to Spa with heated outdoor hydrotherapy pool, steam baths, saunas, Whirlpool, gym and indoor swimming pool.
What should I bring?
Comfortable clothes, hiking shoes, a rain coat
La Clairière - bio & spahotel
63, route d’Ingwiller 67290 La Petite Pierre
Parc Naturel Régional des Vosges du Nord
True to its name, La Clairière is nestled in a clearing near the edge of the forest. The contemporary design of the building perfectly complements the peace and tranquility of the location. Open your bedroom window and inhale the woody fragrance of the forest and the pure mountain air, bursting with oxygen. Our rooms fall into three categories: CLASSIQUE, CONFORT and SUPERIEURE.
The interior design was inspired by the natural surroundings. It plays on the natural beauty of wood, reflecting the tones and hues of the forest. For nights of peaceful slumber, all our beds have natural latex mattresses and bed linen made from organic wool and cotton.
All rooms are equipped with shower, WC, hairdryer, bathrobes and bath towels, complimentary slippers, shampoo and shower gel, Grander drinking water, kettle and organic herbal tea, minibar, safe, flat-screen TV, digital terrestrial television reception, telephone and free Internet access (wired in room; WIFI in communal areas).
At La Clairière, we believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The buffet is spread with fresh fruit and fruit juice, a selection of freshly baked breads, cheeses from the Alsace region, cereals, egg specialities, crèpes, homemade cakes and granola and many other surprises.