Blissful Retreat 7 nights from $1'176
Enjoy a blissful retreat at Spa Village Resort Tembok, Bali. Taking its inspiration from this Island of the Gods, the ancient traditions and gentle spirituality of Bali flows through every aspect of the resort from its architecture to cuisine.
From USD 168++ per room per night
Accommodation in a Kamar Room
- Welcome Foot Bath Ritual
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring healthy, nutritious food with local black coffee, tea and water served during meals
- A deluxe 50-minute spa treatment for two for every night of stay
- Starlight Gazing
- Daily scheduled activities within the Resort*
* (as per the Daily Activity Calendar) Balance Walk, Boreh Making, Canang Making, Candle Making, Cooking Class, Creativity Walk, Fitness Circuit, Jamu Making, Lontar Drawing, Nyuwun Yoga, Pencak Silat, Weaving Class, Hatha Yoga, Yoga Swing
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Travel period from now till 31 March 2017.
- Minimum stay of two nights is required.
- Accommodation type for this offer only applies to Kamar Rooms and cannot be upgraded.
- Guests aged 16 and above are welcome with maximum occupancy of 2 guests per room.
- All activities are subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Offer is subject to availability, not applicable for groups and non-combinable with any other offers. Blackout dates apply.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Final pricing is inclusive of taxes and service charges.
- Full pre-payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Early departure fees may apply.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
SPA VILLAGE RESORT TEMBOK, BALI
Jalan Singaraja-Amlapura, No. 100 Desa Tembok
International airlines operate flights from major destinations around the world into Ngurah Rai International Airport. Car transfer from the airport to the Resort would take approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
• 27 Kamar Rooms
• 1 Surya Suite
• 1 Purnama Suite
• 1 Surya Suite
• 1 Purnama Suitea• 1 Baruna Villa
• 1 Samudra Villa
• TV room
• The boutique
• Swimming pool
• Lumba Lumba - the recreation and exercise room
• Spa treatment rooms
• Taman Gili - the gathering place
• Airport service
• Communication service
• Wireless internet connection at the lobby
• Laundry and pressing
• Medical assistance
The Wantilan Restaurant
The unique setting of the resort’s restaurant provides beautiful views of the ocean. Traditional artwork combines with rattan furniture and teakwood tables to provide an airy and comfortable dining environment, where the dress code is casual. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily as an à la carte menu with selections such as Indonesian fusion and light western cuisine. The restaurant’s special menu changes daily and is a highpoint of the dining experience. Seats a maximum of 45 persons.
Pre-dinner drinks are available at Taman Gili during our 6:30pm chill out session. Seats a maximum of 10 persons.