Ananda Ayurvedic Rejuvenation 14 nights from $7,980 in double room
This is a personalized programme that includes stimulating and purifying therapies, daily Yoga and Meditation and Dosha-specific Ayurvedic diet to help reduce stress, improve health and address common ailments or simply delay the aging process.
07 - day Ananda Ayurvedic Santvanam Program for detoxifying, de-stressing and revitalizing
14 - day Ananda Ayurvedic Sodhanam Program for deep therapeutic effect and relief from specific medical and health conditions
21 - day Ananda Ayurvedic Rasayanam Program for all encompassing healing
Duration: Available for 7, 14 or 21 nights
The Package includes:
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counseling session.
- Morning Wake Up signature tea and fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night per person.
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool.
- Scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Vedanta, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations Lectures, Workshops and Excursions.
Ananda In The Himalayas
The Palace Estate, Narendra Nagar Tehri
Garhwal, Uttarakhand - 249175
Ananda is situated in the town of Narendranagar, a small constituency forming a part of the state of Uttaranchal, close to the cities of Rishikesh and Haridwar.
New Summer Flight Schedules - Jet Airways, Spice Jet and Air India operate daily flights from Delhi to Dehradun (45 minutes). Please check their new schedules on their respective website.
There are frequent flights from Delhi and Mumbai to Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun followed by a 40 min picturesque drive to Ananda in the Himalayas
Rooms at Ananda are spacious with views of the Palace and the Rishikesh valley. The 70 rooms in all comprise Palace View Rooms, Garden View, Valley View Rooms and Premium Valley View (top floors) rooms. They feature walk-in closets and perfectly appointed bathrooms with windows overlooking panoramic views. Each room opens onto large balconies with picture-perfect views, ideal for a private meal.
Rooms, Suites & Villas
- 70 elegant rooms with spacious private balconies, view of the hills or valley
- 3 Deluxe Suites with private gardens
- 1 Ananda Suite with private garden and gazebo
- 1 historical Viceregal suite with a private terrace in the Viceregal Palace
- 3 villas with private pools
The 3 Garden Suites face either the Valley or the Maharaja's palace. These 2-bay suites feature tastefully appointed bedrooms with attached sitting rooms and large bathrooms with tranquil garden views. Secluded private gardens situated to overlook the valley, add to the charm and privacy of these suites.
The Ananda Suite
Housed on the ground floor and overlooking the valley, the 3-bay Ananda Suite spells luxury and enchantment.
The Viceregal Suite
In the precincts of the Maharaja’s Palace, The Viceregal suite is a perfect retreat for the connoisseur. It comprises of a spacious sitting and dining area and a plush bedroom featuring a period four-poster bed.
Named after the great mountain ranges Himalay and Shivalik and the river Ganga that sustains the people of the Valley, these beautiful villas are a dreamer’s escape.