Time for yourself 5 Nights from 1'311,- € per person in a double room
Bring body and mind into harmony and enjoy a special break.
Take your time for yourself. For your health. For you personally.
- Overnight stay in the selected room category with generous breakfast buffet
- Relaxation in our new elegant 3600 sqm Acquapura SPA with indoor and panoramic outdoor pool with lake view, Bio-herbal sauna, outside Finnish sauna, infra-red cabin, gemstone steam room
- Medical SPA: Use the lessons of holistic medicine to activate your energies, increase vitality and enhance your wellbeing (all services at an additional cost)
- Modern fitness studio with high-tech cardio equipment
- Butler service: Your personal service in all concerns (at additional cost)
- Library with a large selection of interesting reading material, daily newspapers and magazines
- WiFi access throughout the Schlosshotel Velden
- 30 minutes personal power coaching per person with Dr Monika Kanatschnig
- 1 Voucher per person for Acquapura SPA (value of voucher € 80,- )
- 1x 4 course dinner in the Restaurant Bartholomäus
- Room upgrade on availability
5 Nights from 1'311,- € per person in a double room
Check In: from 4.00 pm
Check Out: until 12.00 noon
Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden
AT-9220 Velden am Wörthersee
The Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden is situated between Klagenfurt and Villach at the beautiful west coast of the lake Wörth.
Salzburg (A10): approx. 2 hours
Vienna (A2): approx. 3 hours
Munich (A10): approx. 3 hours
Take the Süd Autobahn A2 in the direction of Villach or Villach – Pörtschach-Ost, Italy and Slovenia. Follow the signs for Villach – Pörtschach-Ost and continue on the A2 for about 13 km. Leave the A2 at the exit Velden Ost. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstrasse, in the direction of Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Wörthersee.
From the North/South
Take the A10 in the direction of Slovenia (coming from the north) or toward Salzburg (coming from the south). At Knoten Villach, take the A2 toward Klagenfurt. Leave the A2 at the Velden-Ost exit. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstraβe, toward Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Woerthersee.
From the West/East
Take the A2 in the direction of Klagenfurt (coming from the west) or toward Villach (coming from the east). Leave the A2 at the Velden-Ost exit. Take the B83, Klagenfurterstraβe, toward Velden. Follow the B83 for 1.5 km. Leave the B83 at Karawankenplatz, taking the second exit toward Woerthersee.
The 104 elegant rooms and suites offer an impressive view of the castle gardens or the Wörthersee. A touch panel is included in the modern amenities. This allows the technical room systems to be individually regulated. A rain shower, LCD TV, WLAN, refreshment center, and a marble bathroom with LCD-TV are also standard.