Glyx Deluxe 7 nights from €1'628
GLYX - because it's healthy and because it keeps you fit, because it makes you happy and because it tastes good.
The GLYX principle: a lifestyle that is healthy, tastes great, makes you happy - a lifetime without a yo-yo effect. A holistic approach that promotes health. This GLYX stay is the basis for your perfect regeneration holiday. For this purpose, you can also use a personal trainer, detoxify the spa with products from Dr. Töth, and you can be examined by your doctor and recharge your batteries with energy. You can find more information in our Glückspfad
The package includes:
- A room of your choice for 7 nights
- Your own personal Glyx Compass (book by Marion Grillparzer)
- Your very own personal consultation (60 min.)
- A cookery course with our chef
- A Dr. Töth light quanta alkaline bath (45 min.)
- An Almstern detoxifying salt wrap (50 min.)
- A detoxifying massage lymph drainage (50 min.)
- Before every spa treatment, 20 min. warm-up
- A refreshing vegetable or fruit juice and Alpine delicacies on your arrival
- Sumptuous breakfast overlooking the rooftops of Lech, selected from our extensive breakfast buffet, with organic teas, juice bar, cold cuts, cheeses, egg dishes, freshly made mueslis - all with ingredients from local organic farmers
- Soups and light dishes for lunch
- Range of teas throughout the day
- Evening meal selected from our varied 4-course Glyx set menu in one of our restaurants or a selection from our Dirndlstübli menu (Austrian
- Your children's entertainment is ensured at the "Kids Active" children's club in Lech.
- Free use of our Alpine Spa with a fitness and re-energising area, swimming pool and panoramic outdoor jacuzzi, bio sauna, Finnish sauna and Turkish bath, Kneipp bath, fitness room, relaxation room, a wide range of energising showers and tepidarium
- Morning vitality programme in our Alpine Spa (stretching, meditation, yoga, etc.)
- Guided walks with our trainers and mountain guides
- Mountain bikes for hire
- Soft and cosy bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge service for all those things to make your holiday even more perfect
- Many extras and our friendly hospitality, which goes without saying!
*Available as 14 days package as well!
Address: Oberlech 117 , 6764 Oberlech am Arlberg
- Airport Innsbruck: 130 km
- Airport Friedrichshafen: 130 km
- Airport Zürich: 200 km
- Airport München: 330 km
- Bludenz: 40 km
- Bregenz: 100 km
- Chur: 120 km
- Dornbirn: 90 km
- Feldkirch: 85 km
- St. Moritz: 170 km
In the warm atmosphere of Hotel Goldener Berg old traditions are groomed and modern luxury is harmoniously integrated. Each of the in 2014 redesigned 40 rooms and 80 m2 suites combine modern designs with natural comfort. Guests experience a clear and open ambience that still provides its special charm, comfort and originality. The dominant elements used for the redesign are larch wood, natural stone and loden, all are characterized by the authenticity of the surrounding mountain world. Straight lines of the furniture complete the alpine lifestyle of the rooms which create a homely vibe.
We offer the following room categories:
- Chalet Suites: 80sqm, 2 floors, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living room with open kitchen, terrace and balcony<br>
- Family Suites: 60-67sqm, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, balcony.
- Family appartement: 61 sqm, kitchen, balcony
- Suites: 34-80 sqm, separated bedroom and bathroom, balcony.
- Studio de Luxe: 35-45 sqm, balcony
- Studio: 33 sqm, balcony
- Single room: 25 sqm, balcony