Couple’s Healthy Holiday 3 days 720.- USD Explorer Room
Indulge this winter with a romantic and healthy getaway for two – whether it’s a honeymoon or a mini-moon. Navutu Dreams’ couples healthy holiday is designed to ensure that you are rewarded not only with relaxation but holistic rejuvenation. We combined Angkor-inspired moments with pure pampering. Bathe in sunshine. Trace the path of ancient kings or discover tranquility exploring awesome locations. Compose your own holiday.
Package Cost: US$240.00++ per room per night on Explorer Accommodation, minimum of 3 nights required
- 3 Nights Room Accommodation
- Two (2) Way Airport Transfers
- Daily Tuk-tuk Shuttle to the city center or to Angkor Wat
- Your Own Culinary Experience : Option on a Culinary Journey (Cooking Class) or a Romantic Dinner for Two
- A Mindful Moment in Siem Reap for 2: Options on Sunrise Meditation + Monk Blessing or a Visit and Boat Ride for 2 to the Boueng Peah Reang Bird Sanctuary with a Sunset Toast or a Country-side Cycling for 2 persons
- One (1) Massage for 2 persons
- 2 Passes to any of our scheduled Yoga, Nia or Pilates Class (subject to the resort’s available schedule)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservations required, subject to availability
- The package is inclusive of service charge and prevailing taxes
- Surcharges applicable for Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter: +US$30.00++ per room per night
*Modifier for Upgrades:
To Grand Tour = +US$40++ per night
To Grand Suite = +US$80++ per night
*Book 90 days in advance, possible upgrade to next available category (subject to availability)
Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat
Navutu Road, Salakamorueuk
Siem Reap 17251
How far to the next attractions, airports, cites?
5 minutes to the Old French Quarters, Old Market and Pub Street
30 minutes to Angkor Wat (Angkor Archaeological Park)
30 minutes to the Siem Reap Airport
30 minutes to Tonle Sap Lake
Wat Bo (5 minute-drive), a beautiful 19th century pagoda well-regarded for its architecture and Wat Damnak (3 minute-drive), another beautiful, century old pagoda which also houses the Khmer Center for Studies for manuscripts from the early french expeditions in Cambodia and Indochina are kept.
Salakamrouek Commune is home to well-regarded dining establishments including Cuisine Wat Damnak (3 minutes), Haven (3 minutes), Georges Rhummerie (3 minutes), exemplary artisans including the Eric Stocker Laquer & Textiles (2 minutes), Oriental Gems (2 blocks) and notable non-profit organizations such as Green Gecko (2 doors down) and Osmose (2 blocks.)
28 rooms including 4 suites
On a hectare and a half of well-manicured gardens, inlaid with three (3) swimming pools, are 28 guestrooms and suites housed in long-slung design white chalets. The buildings are of minimalist architectural design inspiration and thereby, blend beautifully with the lush nature surrounding it. As a result, words such as ‘oasis' and ‘haven are monikers often used online reviews by previous guests of Navutu Dreams. Rooms and suites are well-appointed and spacious, ranging from 40 sq. m. to 100 sq.m..