5 Day Yoga Holiday Retreat 5 days 1'074.- USD
Whether you are a beginner or a pro, this 5 Day Yoga Holiday Retreat will help you rebalance your energies and recharge your batteries. This program includes a complimentary attendance to our daily group yoga classes, rejuvenating spa treatments, a private yoga session with a seasoned yoga teacher, a private therapy or healing session with a wellness expert plus delicious & nutritious meals throughout your stay.
- 4 Night Accommodation in an Explorer Room (Single Bed)
- Airport Pick-up
- Welcome Drink upon Arrival
- Welcome Fresh Tropical Platter
- Daily Breakfast
- Tuk Tuk Shuttle to Angkor Wat and Old Market/French Quarters, 12 hours daily
- 3x Organic Meals (Lunch or Dinner option)
- 3x Group Yoga Classes
- 1x 60 Min Private Yoga Class or Body Work
- 2x 60 Min Holistic Treatment
- 2x 60 min Spa Treatments
Terms & Conditions:
- Prior reservations required, subject to availability
- The package is inclusive of service charge and prevailing taxes
- Changes may be applied in the package itinerary at the suggestion of the wellness practitioner, after consultation with the guest.
Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat
Navutu Road, Salakamorueuk
Siem Reap 17251
How far to the next attractions, airports, cites?
5 minutes to the Old French Quarters, Old Market and Pub Street
30 minutes to Angkor Wat (Angkor Archaeological Park)
30 minutes to the Siem Reap Airport
30 minutes to Tonle Sap Lake
Wat Bo (5 minute-drive), a beautiful 19th century pagoda well-regarded for its architecture and Wat Damnak (3 minute-drive), another beautiful, century old pagoda which also houses the Khmer Center for Studies for manuscripts from the early french expeditions in Cambodia and Indochina are kept.
Salakamrouek Commune is home to well-regarded dining establishments including Cuisine Wat Damnak (3 minutes), Haven (3 minutes), Georges Rhummerie (3 minutes), exemplary artisans including the Eric Stocker Laquer & Textiles (2 minutes), Oriental Gems (2 blocks) and notable non-profit organizations such as Green Gecko (2 doors down) and Osmose (2 blocks.)
28 rooms including 4 suites
On a hectare and a half of well-manicured gardens, inlaid with three (3) swimming pools, are 28 guestrooms and suites housed in long-slung design white chalets. The buildings are of minimalist architectural design inspiration and thereby, blend beautifully with the lush nature surrounding it. As a result, words such as ‘oasis' and ‘haven are monikers often used online reviews by previous guests of Navutu Dreams. Rooms and suites are well-appointed and spacious, ranging from 40 sq. m. to 100 sq.m..